I’ve put together big set of FREE printables for the 2018 LDS Young Women Mutual theme for you! If there’s something missing that you could use, just let me know by commenting below or sending an email. These are all free for you to use for personal use. Please do not resell, claim them as your own, or alter them. I appreciate your respect for my time and efforts! (Spanish versions coming soon.)
The theme for 2018 is:
“Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my spirit, and you shall have peace in me.” Doctrine & Covenants 19:23
My free set includes:
- 8.5 x 11 inch binder cover with side spine designs for YW leaders and class presidencies
- 8×10 and 11×14 inch posters with scripture
- banner that spells out “Peace in Christ”
- round designs that can be used for crafts, food toppers, keychains, jewelry, etc. (They are 3 inches, but can be sized down without losing quality. If you would like a larger size, please ask.)
- Sunday conducting sheet
- bookmark (2×6 inch)
- scriptures to frame or use as greeting cards (in sizes 5×7 and 4×6)
- Two special Christ-centered works of art
I’m also absolutely thrilled to bring you two very special art printables that include the theme. I’ve had a few Young Women presidents mention to me that it’s difficult to find something Christ-centered and reverent with the yearly mutual theme. I hope these beautiful works of art fill that need for you! A HUGE thank you to both of these artists for allowing me to offer pieces of their work to you for free with my theme design.
I’d love to see these printables in action! If you use them, please snap a quick photo and share with me. If you post on Instagram, please use #BitsyCreations and I’ll see them.
A very special thank you to my best childhood friend who was just an email or text away when I needed creative input on this. Everyone needs a friend like my dear Bek.